The Gallery Studios provided event photography coverage of JADPRO LIVE! at the Renaissance Vinoy. Advanced Practitioners in Oncology, RNs and MDs discuss how to prolong life, improve the lives of people living with cancer and curing cancer. Very interesting stuff! Learn more here.
The mission of the Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology (JADPRO) is to improve the quality of care for patients with cancer, support critical issues in advanced practice in oncology and recognize the expanding contributions of advanced practitioners in oncology. The essential objectives of JADPRO are:
- To publish topics across the cancer trajectory for the nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist and physician assistant
- To support professional development of the advanced practitioner in oncology
- To promote interprofessional collaboration
- To uphold the highest ethical and professional standards
- To provide information that will enhance the quality of care for the patient with cancer