What people are saying...
- Rick and Ann Parker "A part of the family.... January 2013 marks eight years since we chose Steve and The Gallery Studios as our wedding photographer. Not only did the pictures come out fantastic, but what really impressed us was the way Steve put us all at ease and quietly orchestrated and assembled our guests. A warm and personable individual, Steve blended right in and systematically captured our special day without Intrusion. When we needed to make a decision on a photographer upon the arrival of our first born, Charlie, it was a no-brainer. Steve got the call. Now, as we update our yearly 'keep sake' album of Charlie, and now Harrison too, we are all so familiar with the process that it becomes part of a special and fun day for the boys. As a result, we have been able to capture some of the most priceless and memorable photos of our rapidly growing family that might otherwise have been lost. For us, our experience with The Gallery Studios could not have been better, and we proudly recommend them to anyone who is truly serious about the quality of the experience when it comes to capturing life's special moments."
- "Photographer for Life!... I met Steve and his team five years ago when searching for a photographer for our son's Baptism photo's and have never looked backed. I immediately fell in love with the quality of Steve's work and purchased a memory book to go in every few months and have new photo's of my son, and family, taken. Each time I am more impressed with the talent,creativity, and patience (working with toddlers can be a challenge) of Steve, and everyone, really everyone, who see's our photo's state they are the best they have ever seen. We also have our Christmas cards done at the Gallery Studios and, as with our other photo's, Steve takes the time to ensure the end result is a one of a kind photo we will cherish for a lifetime. Absolutely the best and I highly recommend him to anyone, for any occasion." Nancy Gribble
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- Steve goes the extra mile! He is a marathon runner when it comes to creativity and patience.
- The team at The Gallery Studios is phenomenal! They are always prompt, courteous and professional at our events. We have worked with these folks for 6 years and look forward to many more successful endeavors with them.Michele Macklin - Talk Fusion
- "Priceless...I received Steve's name, when I first admired his work at a friend's house almost 9 years ago. Steve had photographed their daughter in her First Communion dress. The portrait was beautiful and it really stuck with me. I tucked Steve's name away for future use. Two years later I took my daughter to have her photographed as well. I was very nervous. Those of you with small children can attest to the difficulties of keeping a child still for any reason. I was amazed how easy Steve took her photos and how much fun he made it for her. The studio was very inviting and not at all intimidating. The photo shoot took approximately 20 minutes and then Steve displayed the photos for review. He was VERY patient with us as we mulled over each shot trying to narrow them down. I must say it was very hard as each photo was as beautiful as the next. The final framed portrait was stunning and my daughter looked like an angel. Three years later Steve photographed our youngest daughter in her Communion dress and has since taken our family portrait. We all had a blast! You can see the positive energy in the photo. Everyone who visits our home comments on the portraits. They are certainly priceless for our family. A moment in time perfectly captured forever. Thank you Steve for being you, and being a great photographer!!!" Katherine Pierce
- By the way the photo you took years ago of my wife Jane, was used extensively at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon today. Jane have been given the Life Time Achievement award. All she kept saying as it kept flashing on three big screens was "Thank God for Steve!" Vance Arnett
a greeting from the artist
- February 14, 2014
Professional Portrait Photography in Tampa MB&C PA called upon Steve Poisall, photographer and owner of...February 11, 2014
JADPRO LIVE! at the Renaissance Vinoy. Advanced Practitioners in Oncology, RNs and MDs discuss how...January 31, 2014
Sarah & Michael’s Wedding January 11, 2014 Palma Ceia United Methodist Church 3723 West Bay...January 16, 2014
- December 20, 2013
Florida is poised to be the manufacturing hub of the nation given our proximity to...December 6, 2013
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
welcome to the studio
ADDRESS: 705 South Rome Ave. Tampa, Florida 33606
The Gallery Studios is located in Hyde Park, one block west of Hyde Park Village.
We are the 2nd house south from the corner of W. Swann Ave. and S. Rome Ave.
Look for the blue house with red doors.
PARKING: Park on the street in front of our 5 minute Parking Sign
that is located in front of the studio entrance.
STUDIO ENTRANCE: Red door on the right.
EIM - Jane Murphy
I have used The Gallery Studios for our corporate, Board of Director’s and our conference photo’s. Steve is wonderful to work with and very professional. Our clients have come to know Steve and appreciate working with him. He knows exactly how to get the perfect shot. Definitely consider The Gallery Studios for your next photo opportunity!!
Jane Murphy - Energy Insurance Mutual
our photographer for over 20 years
Steve has been our photographer for over 20 years, and has been able to capture our growing family with great professionalism and creativity from behind his camera lens. There are not many photographers who make a yearly Christmas picture fun....but, Steve is the exception! Every member of our family knows that the photo shoot will be enjoyable and efficient. The way he is able to capture the love and affection that we share as a family unit is worth his weight in gold. Every year I find myself giving him a call, with excitement in my voice, saying "You did it again, Steve"!! Fabulous pictures!! Steve was our photographer when our daughter and son-in-law got married too, He was able to capture their love story in a way that we will forever be grateful for. There is only one chance to get that wonderful memory right, and he did his job to perfection! Over the years, we have realized that Steve at the Gallery Studios is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but he has also become a dear friend! I recommend him with the highest praise!
Recommendation for Steve
We met Steve as we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. I had talked with several others before meeting Steve, but did not feel they had our best interest in mind. After meeting Steve, we were very impressed. He was very organized and presented many different options for us to choose from, and we decided to hire him as our wedding photographer that day. I had another appointment set for the next day, but cancelled it. Steve knew exactly how to pose, where to take the best pictures and how to get the best look in every setting, as our wedding was outside and inside. He was great at capturing the moments that we could not see. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other purposes. After everything was finished I ended up having Steve re-do my work picture. It was a great experience and he made sure everything ran smoothly.
Better than expected customer service.