Tampa Photographer Professional Photography Studio in Hyde Park
Life-style photography to be featured in the July 2014 issue of Hyde Park Living Magazine.May 19, 2014
The Ryan Wells Foundation was formed to honor a young man that had touched so many of us during...May 18, 2014
Convention Photography – Corporate Event at Saddlebrook Resort, Florida Photography by event photographer Steve Poisall, preferred vendor at Saddlebrook...May 6, 2014
Professional Portraits for Schoeppler & Associates Ameriprise. An Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisory Practice in Hyde Park. http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/team/schoeppler-associates/May 6, 2014
- April 18, 2014
Professional Portrait Session for McKibbon Hotel Management in Tampa, Florida Our properties and team members have been recognized as...April 9, 2014
Bay News 9′s Everyday Heroes Join Bay News 9 and Outback Steakhouse coming up March 22 at 8 p.m. as we honor the men and...March 20, 2014
Anthony Kevin “Tony” Dungy is a former professional American football player and coach in the National Football League. Dungy...March 8, 2014
- February 14, 2014
Professional Portrait Photography in Tampa MB&C PA called upon Steve Poisall, photographer and owner of The Gallery Studios for...February 11, 2014
JADPRO LIVE! at the Renaissance Vinoy. Advanced Practitioners in Oncology, RNs and MDs discuss how to prolong life, improve...January 31, 2014
Sarah & Michael’s Wedding January 11, 2014 Palma Ceia United Methodist Church 3723 West Bay to Bay Boulevard, Tampa,...January 16, 2014
a greeting from the artist
What people are saying...
Family PhotographerSteve and The Gallery Studios have been photographing my children for over 7 years since the day they were born. He is a wonderful family photographer and I would not trust my family's most precious moments with anyone else. Steve is our official family photographer! Additionally, Steve is involved with several local charities, including the one closest to my heart, High Risk Hope. Steve donated his time and equipment and photographed High Risk Hope's inaugural Tot Trot and did an amazing job as usual! With over 700 incredible photos to choose from, we had a difficult time narrowing them down to select our favorites to use for our website and marketing materials. Whether you need professional portraits or family portraits, selecting Steve as your photographer will ensure you receive the perfect shot every time.
- "That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations!" Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- I have used The Gallery Studios for our corporate, Board of Director's and our conference photo's. Steve is wonderful to work with and very professional. Our clients have come to know Steve and appreciate working with him. He knows exactly how to get the perfect shot. Definitely consider The Gallery Studios for your next photo opportunity!! Jane Murphy - Energy Insurance Mutual
- Steve goes the extra mile! He is a marathon runner when it comes to creativity and patience.
- "Photographer for Life!... I met Steve and his team five years ago when searching for a photographer for our son's Baptism photo's and have never looked backed. I immediately fell in love with the quality of Steve's work and purchased a memory book to go in every few months and have new photo's of my son, and family, taken. Each time I am more impressed with the talent,creativity, and patience (working with toddlers can be a challenge) of Steve, and everyone, really everyone, who see's our photo's state they are the best they have ever seen. We also have our Christmas cards done at the Gallery Studios and, as with our other photo's, Steve takes the time to ensure the end result is a one of a kind photo we will cherish for a lifetime. Absolutely the best and I highly recommend him to anyone, for any occasion." Nancy Gribble
- By the way the photo you took years ago of my wife Jane, was used extensively at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon today. Jane have been given the Life Time Achievement award. All she kept saying as it kept flashing on three big screens was "Thank God for Steve!" Vance Arnett
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
Welcome to our studio
The Gallery Studios in Hyde Park
705 South Rome Ave., Tampa Florida 33606
one block west of Hyde Park Village
Blue House with Red Doors near the corner of W. Swann Ave. and South Rome Ave.
Park in front of the 5min. Parking Sign. Enter at the Door on the Right
our photographer for over 20 years
Steve has been our photographer for over 20 years, and has been able to capture our growing family with great professionalism and creativity from behind his camera lens. There are not many photographers who make a yearly Christmas picture fun....but, Steve is the exception! Every member of our family knows that the photo shoot will be enjoyable and efficient. The way he is able to capture the love and affection that we share as a family unit is worth his weight in gold. Every year I find myself giving him a call, with excitement in my voice, saying "You did it again, Steve"!! Fabulous pictures!! Steve was our photographer when our daughter and son-in-law got married too, He was able to capture their love story in a way that we will forever be grateful for. There is only one chance to get that wonderful memory right, and he did his job to perfection! Over the years, we have realized that Steve at the Gallery Studios is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but he has also become a dear friend! I recommend him with the highest praise!
Recommendation for Steve
We met Steve as we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. I had talked with several others before meeting Steve, but did not feel they had our best interest in mind. After meeting Steve, we were very impressed. He was very organized and presented many different options for us to choose from, and we decided to hire him as our wedding photographer that day. I had another appointment set for the next day, but cancelled it. Steve knew exactly how to pose, where to take the best pictures and how to get the best look in every setting, as our wedding was outside and inside. He was great at capturing the moments that we could not see. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other purposes. After everything was finished I ended up having Steve re-do my work picture. It was a great experience and he made sure everything ran smoothly.
Better than expected customer service.