Tampa Photographer & Hyde Park Photography Studio
Corporate Event Photography for PowerPlay Tampa, Florida The 2015 Miller-Coors Ryder Cup for PowerPlay at Streamsong Resort in Tampa, Florida,...August 26, 2015
Commercial Photography for Dempsey’s Steakhouse at Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, Florida Commercial Photography for Dempsey’s Steakhouse at Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa,...August 6, 2015
Commercial Photography for Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, Florida Commercial Photography for Saddlebrook Resort’s Fitness Center in Tampa, Florida, July 13, 2015 We provided...July 23, 2015
Commercial Photography for Interventional Spine & Diagnostics Brandon, Florida Commercial and Environmental Head Shots for Interventional Spine in Brandon , Florida, July 15,...July 23, 2015
Event Photography for The Grand Hyatt Tampa, Florida Grand Hyatt’s Good Taste Chef Competition in Tampa, Florida, July 16, 2015 We provided...July 23, 2015
Wedding Photography for Kadau-Bertoline St. Petersburg, Florida Wedding Photography for the Bertoline’s at their Tierre Verde home in St. Petersburg, Florida, July 11,...July 23, 2015
Commercial Photography for The Nutrition Factory Tampa, Florida Commercial photography for The Nutrition Factory in Tampa, Florida, June 3, 2015 We provided photography for...July 7, 2015
Commercial Photography for The Vinoy St. Petersburg, Florida Corporate Ballroom set up for The Vinoy in St. Petersburg, Florida, June 23, 2015...July 7, 2015
Event Photography for The Vinoy’s Global Day of Discovery St. Petersburg, Florida The Vinoy’s Day of Discovery Event in St....July 7, 2015
Event Photography for Swan Pond Ribbon Cutting Hyde Park, Florida City of Hyde Park, Swan Pond Ribbon Cutting Ceremony in Tampa,...July 7, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Tech Data Tampa, Florida Tech Data at the Grand Hyatt and Armani’s in Tampa, Florida, May 20,...June 29, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Tech Data Tampa, Florida Tech Data at the Grand Hyatt in Tampa, Florida, May 20, 2015 We...June 29, 2015
a greeting from the artist
What people are saying...
- "Thank you! Steve worked really hard for our group. We love the photos!It was amazing how Steve got everyone so engaged. We noticed a few people who don’t usually smile that much looking like they were having a great time! Thank you again!"Lynn B. Springer Sales Administrator BIC Consumer Products, a division of BIC USA
- "Priceless...I received Steve's name, when I first admired his work at a friend's house almost 9 years ago. Steve had photographed their daughter in her First Communion dress. The portrait was beautiful and it really stuck with me. I tucked Steve's name away for future use. Two years later I took my daughter to have her photographed as well. I was very nervous. Those of you with small children can attest to the difficulties of keeping a child still for any reason. I was amazed how easy Steve took her photos and how much fun he made it for her. The studio was very inviting and not at all intimidating. The photo shoot took approximately 20 minutes and then Steve displayed the photos for review. He was VERY patient with us as we mulled over each shot trying to narrow them down. I must say it was very hard as each photo was as beautiful as the next. The final framed portrait was stunning and my daughter looked like an angel. Three years later Steve photographed our youngest daughter in her Communion dress and has since taken our family portrait. We all had a blast! You can see the positive energy in the photo. Everyone who visits our home comments on the portraits. They are certainly priceless for our family. A moment in time perfectly captured forever. Thank you Steve for being you, and being a great photographer!!!" Katherine Pierce
- By the way the photo you took years ago of my wife Jane, was used extensively at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon today. Jane have been given the Life Time Achievement award. All she kept saying as it kept flashing on three big screens was "Thank God for Steve!" Vance Arnett
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Char have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend The Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- "Steve Poisall at The Gallery Studios has photographed Claire and Hill since they were born. Hill had his first session the day after he was discharged from the NICU:) Steve, you are the only person I trust to photograph my babies. It was wonderful to have Steve photograph the Tot Trot Event and all of our High Risk Hope babies." Heather Barrow
- "That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations!" Tammy and Al Beauchaine
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
Welcome to our studio
The Gallery Studios in Hyde Park
705 South Rome Ave., Tampa Florida 33606
one block west of Hyde Park Village
Blue House with Red Doors near the corner of W. Swann Ave. and South Rome Ave.
Park in front of the 5min. Parking Sign. Enter at the Door on the Right
Simply the BEST
I contracted Steve Poisall to shoot stills of my daughter’s wedding. He did the best job imaginable. First of all, the photography itself was superb. Beyond that, I have experienced wedding photographers before; and they have often taken over the event. Steve was almost invisible, and he worked harder and faster than any photographer I’ve ever seen and the pictures were all beautiful. He took over three hundred shots, and we’re finding it nearly impossible to decide which ones to leave out of “The Album”. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
Holiday Greeting Cards
Steve: You would not believe the responses!! I’ve been meaning to tell you what a tremendous success the card was/is. Anyway, you would believe it because I’m sure other clients have told you what incredible responses they received from your cards. My “people” LOVED the card. I had several folks tell me it was the best card they had ever received! Wow. The kids loved it too.
Thank you for working with me! I know I made a lot of changes. Best, Kiki
Not all photographers are created equal!
Steve has been my photographer for the last six years. Throughout this time he has always delivered beautiful images and stellar work. He has shot my family portraits, professional head shots, business marketing materials, web photography, sports photography, and my favorite, annual "Valentine's Day," photo shoot for my daughter and myself. Steve has always delivered a great finished product for me, but I must say, that the last bit of work he did for me - shooting a community fitness workout, was his most impressive work to date. He captured many special moments throughout our event and his images told the story of our event. The pictures are beautiful. Thank you Steve and the Gallery Studios for continuing to impress me with your skill sets and talent! Not all photographers are created equal!
We Love the Photos!
"Thank you! Steve worked really hard for our group. We love the photos!
It was amazing how Steve got everyone so engaged. We noticed a few people who don’t usually smile that much looking like they were having a great time! Thank you again!"
Lynn B. Springer
BIC Consumer Products, a division of BIC USA
our photographer for over 20 years
Steve has been our photographer for over 20 years, and has been able to capture our growing family with great professionalism and creativity from behind his camera lens. There are not many photographers who make a yearly Christmas picture fun....but, Steve is the exception! Every member of our family knows that the photo shoot will be enjoyable and efficient. The way he is able to capture the love and affection that we share as a family unit is worth his weight in gold. Every year I find myself giving him a call, with excitement in my voice, saying "You did it again, Steve"!! Fabulous pictures!! Steve was our photographer when our daughter and son-in-law got married too, He was able to capture their love story in a way that we will forever be grateful for. There is only one chance to get that wonderful memory right, and he did his job to perfection! Over the years, we have realized that Steve at the Gallery Studios is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but he has also become a dear friend! I recommend him with the highest praise!
Recommendation for Steve
We met Steve as we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. I had talked with several others before meeting Steve, but did not feel they had our best interest in mind. After meeting Steve, we were very impressed. He was very organized and presented many different options for us to choose from, and we decided to hire him as our wedding photographer that day. I had another appointment set for the next day, but cancelled it. Steve knew exactly how to pose, where to take the best pictures and how to get the best look in every setting, as our wedding was outside and inside. He was great at capturing the moments that we could not see. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other purposes. After everything was finished I ended up having Steve re-do my work picture. It was a great experience and he made sure everything ran smoothly.