Tampa Photographer & Hyde Park Photography Studio
Corporate Event Photography for Mosaic Mosaic at Streamsong Resort, Florida Mosaic corporate event at Streamsong Resort March 11th 2015. We provided corporate...May 20, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Marco’s Pizza The annual conference was held at Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida Marco’s Pizza event at the...May 14, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for the Hydraulic Institute The annual meeting was held at the Vinoy in St. Petersburg, Florida Hydraulic Institute event...May 14, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Bay News 9 Bay News 9 and Outback Steakhouse Salute to Everyday Heroes Bay News 9 and...May 14, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Terex Sales & Services Saddlebrook Resort Terex – (2 day) corporate conference and awards dinner at Saddlebrook...May 13, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Toyota Masters Cup and Bass Fishing Tournament at Streamsong Resort, Florida Toyota Denver corporate event at...May 12, 2015
SwissRe Corporate Event at Saddlebrook Resort SwissRe corporate event at Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Florida. February 2015 Annual Meeting &...April 16, 2015
St. Joseph Hospital’s Heroes Ball March 7, 2015 A LaCarte Event Pavilion View all photosMarch 24, 2015
Corporate Event Photography at the Vinoy Hydraulics Institute – (3 day) annual meeting and corporate event at the Vinoy...March 17, 2015
Corporate Event Photography at Saddlebrook Resort Elkay Plumbing – (2 day) corporate event at Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel,...March 15, 2015
Grand Hyatt Employee Awards Banquet Event Show Productions provided the “Enchanted” theme and entertainment. http://www.esptampa.com/#/team/January 18, 2015
Cigna Sales Academy Corporate Event at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Celebrity speaker, Jimmy Graham of the New Orleans...January 18, 2015
a greeting from the artist
What people are saying...
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Char have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend The Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- "Photographer for Life!... I met Steve and his team five years ago when searching for a photographer for our son's Baptism photo's and have never looked backed. I immediately fell in love with the quality of Steve's work and purchased a memory book to go in every few months and have new photo's of my son, and family, taken. Each time I am more impressed with the talent,creativity, and patience (working with toddlers can be a challenge) of Steve, and everyone, really everyone, who see's our photo's state they are the best they have ever seen. We also have our Christmas cards done at the Gallery Studios and, as with our other photo's, Steve takes the time to ensure the end result is a one of a kind photo we will cherish for a lifetime. Absolutely the best and I highly recommend him to anyone, for any occasion." Nancy Gribble
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- "Thank you! Steve worked really hard for our group. We love the photos!It was amazing how Steve got everyone so engaged. We noticed a few people who don’t usually smile that much looking like they were having a great time! Thank you again!"Lynn B. Springer Sales Administrator BIC Consumer Products, a division of BIC USA
- "That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations!" Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- "Our Photographer Over a Decade!... Steve and his staff have been our family photographer for over a decade. We started doing family Christmas portraits when our children were little, and the experience of doing these photos every year could have been a nightmare. With Steve, they have been extremely memorable and pleasurable from the time the kids were young. Steve always approached our sessions with enthusiasm and a smile. The children never dreaded getting their portrait taken. They always found it entertaining and effortless. The quality of Steve's work is unsurpassed by any other photographer. No matter what our requests were, or how complicated the order was, Steve and his staff greeted us with professionalism and courtesy. Our daughter just got married a year ago, and we immediately booked Steve to do the wedding. The pictures were so amazing! Again, any requests with the order was professionally and eagerly filled and our daughter's wedding album is viewed with oohs and aahs.......The ultimate compliment to Steve was when our daughter said this year that "we have to do the family Christmas picture, Mom! Everyone counts on it"! I think Steve will be inheriting the next generation of family portraits!" Harvey and Cherie Schonbrun
- Rick and Ann Parker "A part of the family.... January 2013 marks eight years since we chose Steve and The Gallery Studios as our wedding photographer. Not only did the pictures come out fantastic, but what really impressed us was the way Steve put us all at ease and quietly orchestrated and assembled our guests. A warm and personable individual, Steve blended right in and systematically captured our special day without Intrusion. When we needed to make a decision on a photographer upon the arrival of our first born, Charlie, it was a no-brainer. Steve got the call. Now, as we update our yearly 'keep sake' album of Charlie, and now Harrison too, we are all so familiar with the process that it becomes part of a special and fun day for the boys. As a result, we have been able to capture some of the most priceless and memorable photos of our rapidly growing family that might otherwise have been lost. For us, our experience with The Gallery Studios could not have been better, and we proudly recommend them to anyone who is truly serious about the quality of the experience when it comes to capturing life's special moments."
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
Welcome to our studio
The Gallery Studios in Hyde Park
705 South Rome Ave., Tampa Florida 33606
one block west of Hyde Park Village
Blue House with Red Doors near the corner of W. Swann Ave. and South Rome Ave.
Park in front of the 5min. Parking Sign. Enter at the Door on the Right
Simply the BEST
I contracted Steve Poisall to shoot stills of my daughter’s wedding. He did the best job imaginable. First of all, the photography itself was superb. Beyond that, I have experienced wedding photographers before; and they have often taken over the event. Steve was almost invisible, and he worked harder and faster than any photographer I’ve ever seen and the pictures were all beautiful. He took over three hundred shots, and we’re finding it nearly impossible to decide which ones to leave out of “The Album”. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
Holiday Greeting Cards
Steve: You would not believe the responses!! I’ve been meaning to tell you what a tremendous success the card was/is. Anyway, you would believe it because I’m sure other clients have told you what incredible responses they received from your cards. My “people” LOVED the card. I had several folks tell me it was the best card they had ever received! Wow. The kids loved it too.
Thank you for working with me! I know I made a lot of changes. Best, Kiki
Not all photographers are created equal!
Steve has been my photographer for the last six years. Throughout this time he has always delivered beautiful images and stellar work. He has shot my family portraits, professional head shots, business marketing materials, web photography, sports photography, and my favorite, annual "Valentine's Day," photo shoot for my daughter and myself. Steve has always delivered a great finished product for me, but I must say, that the last bit of work he did for me - shooting a community fitness workout, was his most impressive work to date. He captured many special moments throughout our event and his images told the story of our event. The pictures are beautiful. Thank you Steve and the Gallery Studios for continuing to impress me with your skill sets and talent! Not all photographers are created equal!
We Love the Photos!
"Thank you! Steve worked really hard for our group. We love the photos!
It was amazing how Steve got everyone so engaged. We noticed a few people who don’t usually smile that much looking like they were having a great time! Thank you again!"
Lynn B. Springer
BIC Consumer Products, a division of BIC USA
our photographer for over 20 years
Steve has been our photographer for over 20 years, and has been able to capture our growing family with great professionalism and creativity from behind his camera lens. There are not many photographers who make a yearly Christmas picture fun....but, Steve is the exception! Every member of our family knows that the photo shoot will be enjoyable and efficient. The way he is able to capture the love and affection that we share as a family unit is worth his weight in gold. Every year I find myself giving him a call, with excitement in my voice, saying "You did it again, Steve"!! Fabulous pictures!! Steve was our photographer when our daughter and son-in-law got married too, He was able to capture their love story in a way that we will forever be grateful for. There is only one chance to get that wonderful memory right, and he did his job to perfection! Over the years, we have realized that Steve at the Gallery Studios is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but he has also become a dear friend! I recommend him with the highest praise!
Recommendation for Steve
We met Steve as we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. I had talked with several others before meeting Steve, but did not feel they had our best interest in mind. After meeting Steve, we were very impressed. He was very organized and presented many different options for us to choose from, and we decided to hire him as our wedding photographer that day. I had another appointment set for the next day, but cancelled it. Steve knew exactly how to pose, where to take the best pictures and how to get the best look in every setting, as our wedding was outside and inside. He was great at capturing the moments that we could not see. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other purposes. After everything was finished I ended up having Steve re-do my work picture. It was a great experience and he made sure everything ran smoothly.