Professional Photography Studio in Hyde Park
- April 18, 2014
Professional Portrait Session for McKibbon Hotel Management in Tampa, Florida Our properties and team members...April 9, 2014
Bay News 9′s Everyday Heroes Join Bay News 9 and Outback Steakhouse coming up March 22 at 8 p.m. as we...March 20, 2014
Anthony Kevin “Tony” Dungy is a former professional American football player and coach in the...March 8, 2014
- February 14, 2014
Professional Portrait Photography in Tampa MB&C PA called upon Steve Poisall, photographer and owner of...February 11, 2014
a greeting from the artist
What people are saying...
- "That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations!" Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- "Steve Poisall at The Gallery Studios has photographed Claire and Hill since they were born. Hill had his first session the day after he was discharged from the NICU:) Steve, you are the only person I trust to photograph my babies. It was wonderful to have Steve photograph the Tot Trot Event and all of our High Risk Hope babies." Heather Barrow
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- "Photographer for Life!... I met Steve and his team five years ago when searching for a photographer for our son's Baptism photo's and have never looked backed. I immediately fell in love with the quality of Steve's work and purchased a memory book to go in every few months and have new photo's of my son, and family, taken. Each time I am more impressed with the talent,creativity, and patience (working with toddlers can be a challenge) of Steve, and everyone, really everyone, who see's our photo's state they are the best they have ever seen. We also have our Christmas cards done at the Gallery Studios and, as with our other photo's, Steve takes the time to ensure the end result is a one of a kind photo we will cherish for a lifetime. Absolutely the best and I highly recommend him to anyone, for any occasion." Nancy Gribble
- "Our Photographer Over a Decade!... Steve and his staff have been our family photographer for over a decade. We started doing family Christmas portraits when our children were little, and the experience of doing these photos every year could have been a nightmare. With Steve, they have been extremely memorable and pleasurable from the time the kids were young. Steve always approached our sessions with enthusiasm and a smile. The children never dreaded getting their portrait taken. They always found it entertaining and effortless. The quality of Steve's work is unsurpassed by any other photographer. No matter what our requests were, or how complicated the order was, Steve and his staff greeted us with professionalism and courtesy. Our daughter just got married a year ago, and we immediately booked Steve to do the wedding. The pictures were so amazing! Again, any requests with the order was professionally and eagerly filled and our daughter's wedding album is viewed with oohs and aahs.......The ultimate compliment to Steve was when our daughter said this year that "we have to do the family Christmas picture, Mom! Everyone counts on it"! I think Steve will be inheriting the next generation of family portraits!" Harvey and Cherie Schonbrun
- By the way the photo you took years ago of my wife Jane, was used extensively at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon today. Jane have been given the Life Time Achievement award. All she kept saying as it kept flashing on three big screens was "Thank God for Steve!" Vance Arnett
- Steve goes the extra mile! He is a marathon runner when it comes to creativity and patience.
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
Welcome to our studio
The Gallery Studios in Hyde Park
705 South Rome Ave., Tampa Florida 33606
one block west of Hyde Park Village
Blue House with Red Doors near the corner of W. Swann Ave. and South Rome Ave.
Park in front of the 5min. Parking Sign. Enter at the Door on the Right