What people are saying...
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- By the way the photo you took years ago of my wife Jane, was used extensively at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon today. Jane have been given the Life Time Achievement award. All she kept saying as it kept flashing on three big screens was "Thank God for Steve!" Vance Arnett
- Steve goes the extra mile! He is a marathon runner when it comes to creativity and patience.
- "Steve Poisall at The Gallery Studios has photographed Claire and Hill since they were born. Hill had his first session the day after he was discharged from the NICU:) Steve, you are the only person I trust to photograph my babies. It was wonderful to have Steve photograph the Tot Trot Event and all of our High Risk Hope babies." Heather Barrow
- "Priceless...I received Steve's name, when I first admired his work at a friend's house almost 9 years ago. Steve had photographed their daughter in her First Communion dress. The portrait was beautiful and it really stuck with me. I tucked Steve's name away for future use. Two years later I took my daughter to have her photographed as well. I was very nervous. Those of you with small children can attest to the difficulties of keeping a child still for any reason. I was amazed how easy Steve took her photos and how much fun he made it for her. The studio was very inviting and not at all intimidating. The photo shoot took approximately 20 minutes and then Steve displayed the photos for review. He was VERY patient with us as we mulled over each shot trying to narrow them down. I must say it was very hard as each photo was as beautiful as the next. The final framed portrait was stunning and my daughter looked like an angel. Three years later Steve photographed our youngest daughter in her Communion dress and has since taken our family portrait. We all had a blast! You can see the positive energy in the photo. Everyone who visits our home comments on the portraits. They are certainly priceless for our family. A moment in time perfectly captured forever. Thank you Steve for being you, and being a great photographer!!!" Katherine Pierce
- "That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations!" Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- Rick and Ann Parker "A part of the family.... January 2013 marks eight years since we chose Steve and The Gallery Studios as our wedding photographer. Not only did the pictures come out fantastic, but what really impressed us was the way Steve put us all at ease and quietly orchestrated and assembled our guests. A warm and personable individual, Steve blended right in and systematically captured our special day without Intrusion. When we needed to make a decision on a photographer upon the arrival of our first born, Charlie, it was a no-brainer. Steve got the call. Now, as we update our yearly 'keep sake' album of Charlie, and now Harrison too, we are all so familiar with the process that it becomes part of a special and fun day for the boys. As a result, we have been able to capture some of the most priceless and memorable photos of our rapidly growing family that might otherwise have been lost. For us, our experience with The Gallery Studios could not have been better, and we proudly recommend them to anyone who is truly serious about the quality of the experience when it comes to capturing life's special moments."
a greeting from the artist
- November 30, 2013
Highlights from the wedding of Taylor Twait and Luke Greenman who married at Lange Farm...November 15, 2013
Tampa Bay Chapter of the International Coach Federation presents: “4 for Success” event at Stage Works...November 14, 2013
The Coast Guard Foundation supports many programs and projects through donations from individuals, corporations, grants...November 11, 2013
- November 8, 2013
Dennis and Cindy Ross hosted a re-election fund raiser event at Arbor Green Club last...November 7, 2013
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
welcome to the studio
ADDRESS: 705 South Rome Ave. Tampa, Florida 33606
The Gallery Studios is located in Hyde Park, one block west of Hyde Park Village.
We are the second house south from the corner of W. Swann Ave. and S. Rome Ave.
Look for the blue house with red doors.
PARKING: Park on the street in front of our 5 minute Parking Sign
that is located in front of the studio entrance.
STUDIO ENTRANCE: Red door on the right.