Professional Photography Studio in Hyde Park
- April 18, 2014
Professional Portrait Session for McKibbon Hotel Management in Tampa, Florida Our properties and team members...April 9, 2014
Bay News 9′s Everyday Heroes Join Bay News 9 and Outback Steakhouse coming up March 22 at 8 p.m. as we...March 20, 2014
Anthony Kevin “Tony” Dungy is a former professional American football player and coach in the...March 8, 2014
- February 14, 2014
Professional Portrait Photography in Tampa MB&C PA called upon Steve Poisall, photographer and owner of...February 11, 2014
a greeting from the artist
What people are saying...
- "Priceless...I received Steve's name, when I first admired his work at a friend's house almost 9 years ago. Steve had photographed their daughter in her First Communion dress. The portrait was beautiful and it really stuck with me. I tucked Steve's name away for future use. Two years later I took my daughter to have her photographed as well. I was very nervous. Those of you with small children can attest to the difficulties of keeping a child still for any reason. I was amazed how easy Steve took her photos and how much fun he made it for her. The studio was very inviting and not at all intimidating. The photo shoot took approximately 20 minutes and then Steve displayed the photos for review. He was VERY patient with us as we mulled over each shot trying to narrow them down. I must say it was very hard as each photo was as beautiful as the next. The final framed portrait was stunning and my daughter looked like an angel. Three years later Steve photographed our youngest daughter in her Communion dress and has since taken our family portrait. We all had a blast! You can see the positive energy in the photo. Everyone who visits our home comments on the portraits. They are certainly priceless for our family. A moment in time perfectly captured forever. Thank you Steve for being you, and being a great photographer!!!" Katherine Pierce
- "Great Experience...Steve and his staff have been photographing my son since his birth 3 years ago. I purchased an amazing package and bring my son in every 3 months for a new photo. The photo book is very special and has really allowed us to see how much he has grown. My son is already enjoying his photos, not to mention the grandparents - they love them. Steve and Robert have been very patient, kind and understanding through the different stages my son has gone through and always have great ideas on new poses - we have done pictures at the park, with his animals and toys, and even pictures of him riding his tricycle. I have been so impressed with my experience that when I had my daughter we purchased the same package. She is now being photographed every 3 months. I am looking forward to shooting a family photo in the next few motnhs. I would recommend Gallery Studios to everyone and especially to those who have little ones." Karen Franke
- By the way the photo you took years ago of my wife Jane, was used extensively at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon today. Jane have been given the Life Time Achievement award. All she kept saying as it kept flashing on three big screens was "Thank God for Steve!" Vance Arnett
- That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations! Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- Rick and Ann Parker "A part of the family.... January 2013 marks eight years since we chose Steve and The Gallery Studios as our wedding photographer. Not only did the pictures come out fantastic, but what really impressed us was the way Steve put us all at ease and quietly orchestrated and assembled our guests. A warm and personable individual, Steve blended right in and systematically captured our special day without Intrusion. When we needed to make a decision on a photographer upon the arrival of our first born, Charlie, it was a no-brainer. Steve got the call. Now, as we update our yearly 'keep sake' album of Charlie, and now Harrison too, we are all so familiar with the process that it becomes part of a special and fun day for the boys. As a result, we have been able to capture some of the most priceless and memorable photos of our rapidly growing family that might otherwise have been lost. For us, our experience with The Gallery Studios could not have been better, and we proudly recommend them to anyone who is truly serious about the quality of the experience when it comes to capturing life's special moments."
- Steve goes the extra mile! He is a marathon runner when it comes to creativity and patience.
Family PhotographerSteve and The Gallery Studios have been photographing my children for over 7 years since the day they were born. He is a wonderful family photographer and I would not trust my family's most precious moments with anyone else. Steve is our official family photographer! Additionally, Steve is involved with several local charities, including the one closest to my heart, High Risk Hope. Steve donated his time and equipment and photographed High Risk Hope's inaugural Tot Trot and did an amazing job as usual! With over 700 incredible photos to choose from, we had a difficult time narrowing them down to select our favorites to use for our website and marketing materials. Whether you need professional portraits or family portraits, selecting Steve as your photographer will ensure you receive the perfect shot every time.
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
Welcome to our studio
The Gallery Studios in Hyde Park
705 South Rome Ave., Tampa Florida 33606
one block west of Hyde Park Village
Blue House with Red Doors near the corner of W. Swann Ave. and South Rome Ave.
Park in front of the 5min. Parking Sign. Enter at the Door on the Right