Tampa Photographer & Hyde Park Photography Studio
Executive Portrait Photography for BayCare Tampa, Florida BayCare Provider’s Executive Portraits at the Gallery Studios in Tampa, Florida, 2015 We provided BayCare...October 22, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for St. Joseph’s Hospital Tampa, Florida St. Joseph’s Hospital’s Golf Classic at the Streamsong Resort in Tampa, Florida, Oct....October 22, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for JBT Corporation Tampa, Florida JBT Corporation at the Streamsong Resort in Tampa, Florida, Oct. 10, 2015 We provided...October 22, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for The Council for Economic Education St. Petersburg, Florida The Council for Economic Eduction at the Renaissance...October 21, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for BayCare Tampa, Florida BayCare at The Hilton Carlton Park in Tampa, Florida, Sept 30, 2015 We...October 21, 2015
Commercial Photography for Armani’s at the Grand Hyatt Tampa, Florida Armani’s Restaurant at The Grand Hyatt in Tampa, Florida, Oct. 5, 2015...October 21, 2015
Executive Photography for Hyde Park Apartments Tampa, Florida Executive Team Photography for Hyde Park Apartments in Tampa, Florida, July 30, 2015 We...September 28, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for Humana Tampa, Florida The Humana Clinical Town Hall at The Marriott Waterside in Tampa, Florida, Sept 2 &...September 17, 2015
Corporate Event Photography for PowerPlay Tampa, Florida The 2015 Miller-Coors Ryder Cup for PowerPlay at Streamsong Resort in Tampa, Florida,...August 26, 2015
Commercial Photography for Dempsey’s Steakhouse at Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, Florida Commercial Photography for Dempsey’s Steakhouse at Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa,...August 6, 2015
Commercial Photography for Saddlebrook Resort Tampa, Florida Commercial Photography for Saddlebrook Resort’s Fitness Center in Tampa, Florida, July 13, 2015 We provided...July 23, 2015
Commercial Photography for Interventional Spine & Diagnostics Brandon, Florida Commercial and Environmental Head Shots for Interventional Spine in Brandon , Florida, July 15,...July 23, 2015
a greeting from the artist
What people are saying...
- The team at The Gallery Studios is phenomenal! They are always prompt, courteous and professional at our events. We have worked with these folks for 6 years and look forward to many more successful endeavors with them.Michele Macklin - Talk Fusion
- Steve goes the extra mile! He is a marathon runner when it comes to creativity and patience.
Family PhotographerSteve and The Gallery Studios have been photographing my children for over 7 years since the day they were born. He is a wonderful family photographer and I would not trust my family's most precious moments with anyone else. Steve is our official family photographer! Additionally, Steve is involved with several local charities, including the one closest to my heart, High Risk Hope. Steve donated his time and equipment and photographed High Risk Hope's inaugural Tot Trot and did an amazing job as usual! With over 700 incredible photos to choose from, we had a difficult time narrowing them down to select our favorites to use for our website and marketing materials. Whether you need professional portraits or family portraits, selecting Steve as your photographer will ensure you receive the perfect shot every time.
- That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations! Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- "That extra mile... Almost five years ago we were referred to Steve by the Grand Hyatt for our wedding photographer. This being our second wedding with grown children and all our family and friends being from out of state, we wanted something special and totally different. Our high expectations were met and exceeded. Steve is the most creative, knowledgeable and courteous person to work with. His gentle demeanor and professional attitude make it easy to approach him with ideas and suggestions. It took us forever to choose from the amazing array of shots for our digital imposed album... which is spectacular beyond belief. But Steve never rushed us, spent hours going over shots with us, digitally imposed our guest book over pictures, etc. He is amazing! Since our wedding Steve has photographed my son's graduation pictures, on site beach graduation party and all our Christmas cards, which include a dog and a cat and several shoot locations. I would recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion. He will surpass your expectations!" Tammy and Al Beauchaine
- "Photographer for Life!... I met Steve and his team five years ago when searching for a photographer for our son's Baptism photo's and have never looked backed. I immediately fell in love with the quality of Steve's work and purchased a memory book to go in every few months and have new photo's of my son, and family, taken. Each time I am more impressed with the talent,creativity, and patience (working with toddlers can be a challenge) of Steve, and everyone, really everyone, who see's our photo's state they are the best they have ever seen. We also have our Christmas cards done at the Gallery Studios and, as with our other photo's, Steve takes the time to ensure the end result is a one of a kind photo we will cherish for a lifetime. Absolutely the best and I highly recommend him to anyone, for any occasion." Nancy Gribble
- "Priceless...I received Steve's name, when I first admired his work at a friend's house almost 9 years ago. Steve had photographed their daughter in her First Communion dress. The portrait was beautiful and it really stuck with me. I tucked Steve's name away for future use. Two years later I took my daughter to have her photographed as well. I was very nervous. Those of you with small children can attest to the difficulties of keeping a child still for any reason. I was amazed how easy Steve took her photos and how much fun he made it for her. The studio was very inviting and not at all intimidating. The photo shoot took approximately 20 minutes and then Steve displayed the photos for review. He was VERY patient with us as we mulled over each shot trying to narrow them down. I must say it was very hard as each photo was as beautiful as the next. The final framed portrait was stunning and my daughter looked like an angel. Three years later Steve photographed our youngest daughter in her Communion dress and has since taken our family portrait. We all had a blast! You can see the positive energy in the photo. Everyone who visits our home comments on the portraits. They are certainly priceless for our family. A moment in time perfectly captured forever. Thank you Steve for being you, and being a great photographer!!!" Katherine Pierce
The Gallery Studios - 705 South Rome Ave. - Hyde Park
Welcome to our studio
The Gallery Studios in Hyde Park
705 South Rome Ave., Tampa Florida 33606
one block west of Hyde Park Village
Blue House with Red Doors near the corner of W. Swann Ave. and South Rome Ave.
Park in front of the 5min. Parking Sign. Enter at the Door on the Right
Simply the BEST
I contracted Steve Poisall to shoot stills of my daughter’s wedding. He did the best job imaginable. First of all, the photography itself was superb. Beyond that, I have experienced wedding photographers before; and they have often taken over the event. Steve was almost invisible, and he worked harder and faster than any photographer I’ve ever seen and the pictures were all beautiful. He took over three hundred shots, and we’re finding it nearly impossible to decide which ones to leave out of “The Album”. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
Holiday Greeting Cards
Steve: You would not believe the responses!! I’ve been meaning to tell you what a tremendous success the card was/is. Anyway, you would believe it because I’m sure other clients have told you what incredible responses they received from your cards. My “people” LOVED the card. I had several folks tell me it was the best card they had ever received! Wow. The kids loved it too.
Thank you for working with me! I know I made a lot of changes. Best, Kiki
Not all photographers are created equal!
Steve has been my photographer for the last six years. Throughout this time he has always delivered beautiful images and stellar work. He has shot my family portraits, professional head shots, business marketing materials, web photography, sports photography, and my favorite, annual "Valentine's Day," photo shoot for my daughter and myself. Steve has always delivered a great finished product for me, but I must say, that the last bit of work he did for me - shooting a community fitness workout, was his most impressive work to date. He captured many special moments throughout our event and his images told the story of our event. The pictures are beautiful. Thank you Steve and the Gallery Studios for continuing to impress me with your skill sets and talent! Not all photographers are created equal!
We Love the Photos!
"Thank you! Steve worked really hard for our group. We love the photos!
It was amazing how Steve got everyone so engaged. We noticed a few people who don’t usually smile that much looking like they were having a great time! Thank you again!"
Lynn B. Springer
BIC Consumer Products, a division of BIC USA
our photographer for over 20 years
Steve has been our photographer for over 20 years, and has been able to capture our growing family with great professionalism and creativity from behind his camera lens. There are not many photographers who make a yearly Christmas picture fun....but, Steve is the exception! Every member of our family knows that the photo shoot will be enjoyable and efficient. The way he is able to capture the love and affection that we share as a family unit is worth his weight in gold. Every year I find myself giving him a call, with excitement in my voice, saying "You did it again, Steve"!! Fabulous pictures!! Steve was our photographer when our daughter and son-in-law got married too, He was able to capture their love story in a way that we will forever be grateful for. There is only one chance to get that wonderful memory right, and he did his job to perfection! Over the years, we have realized that Steve at the Gallery Studios is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but he has also become a dear friend! I recommend him with the highest praise!
Recommendation for Steve
We met Steve as we were looking for a photographer for our wedding. I had talked with several others before meeting Steve, but did not feel they had our best interest in mind. After meeting Steve, we were very impressed. He was very organized and presented many different options for us to choose from, and we decided to hire him as our wedding photographer that day. I had another appointment set for the next day, but cancelled it. Steve knew exactly how to pose, where to take the best pictures and how to get the best look in every setting, as our wedding was outside and inside. He was great at capturing the moments that we could not see. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other purposes. After everything was finished I ended up having Steve re-do my work picture. It was a great experience and he made sure everything ran smoothly.