Tampa’s Most Trusted Photography Studio
Corporate Photography - Business Portraits - Family Portraits
About The Photographer - Steve Poisall
Experience - Personality - Perfection
I have seen it all in my 30+ years as a professional photographer and business owner. I believe that there is “No Substitute for Experience!” However, I also believe that you need more that just experience to get the best from your subjects.
“Personality goes a long way!” My demeanor behind the camera has been described by many as one of a comedian, a psychologist and even a cartoon character… with the patience of a saint! I pride myself for seeing the world through the eyes of a child. I look and usually find the best in everyone I meet. I guess I’m a comedic, psychologistic, photographer with a type A personality –OR- a fun, artistic, perfectionist who understands that we all have insecurities. At any rate… I promise I will create a relaxed environment allowing you feel at ease and safe to express the “real you”!
I am grounded in the art of classic portraiture and love creating and improvising in the classic portraiture arena. At the same time I also love the modern, life-style photographic style as well. I often combine the old with the new!
My Mantra: “Under-Promise and Over-Deliver”Steve Poisall
Meet Steve Poisall
Tour Our Hyde Park Studio
Our Latest Assignments
- Corporate Event Photography in Tampa Bay - We provided corporate event photography to Bay News 9 for their event celebrating Everyday Heroes. During the event for the local Tampa Bay heroes, the deserving individuals were recognized for going above and beyond the...read more
- Corporate Group Photography - The Gallery Studios has been specializing in Corporate Event photography for over 30 years. There is a real art in photographing a large corporate group. Elevate your Subject Elevating attendees on multiple levels is an important...read more
St. Joseph Hospital Heroes Charity Ball St. Joseph's Children's Hospital Foundation will host the 2016 Heroes Ball benefiting St. Joseph's Children's Hospital. Saturday, May 7, 2016 | Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay | 2900 Bayport Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 This...read more
- Holiday Family Portraits - A Family Tradition: The holidays always bring everyone together, creating the perfect opportunity to capture a professional family portrait. Start a timeless tradition this holiday season and schedule your family portrait today! Portrait...read more
- Aerial Real Estate Photography - Whether it is a corporate or residential property, an essential component in real estate photography is aerial views. Aerial photography is so key is because it really helps to capture the "big picture" of the entire property and its...read more
- Aerial Photography and Video - Aerial video highlights of Downtown Tampa by the DJI Phantom 4 drone. Creating quality aerial photography and video for the Commercial and Residential Real Estate Industry in the Tampa Bay...read more
Everyone Needs a Great Business Headshot! No matter what industry you work in, a business headshot is a must-have. Every successful professional has a professional profile photo on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Company Website. What does your profile photo say about...read more
Build Trust with a professional photo of You on your Website. Imagine the ideal business person… someone you like, someone you can relate to, someone you can trust. What does a successful business person looks like? What is the first thing that comes to mind? A...read more
Executive Group and Headshots for WAHVE at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida January 9, 2016 We provided executive group and headshot photography for WAHVE at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida. The Gallery Studios furnished Allied with retouched digital...read more
FAQ about professional photography
Searching for the Perfect Tampa Photographer I knew I needed a new LinkedIn photo. My old photo was dated, unflattering lighting, and looked like a yearbook picture. While my search began in 2013, I had major issues finding a suitable photographer. Many photographers...
What should I wear to my photo session? Whether you’re looking for a traditional executive head-shot or going for a casual look, here are a few tips on what to wear to get the best photo possible. Choose Solid Shirts, Blouses and Jackets Solid colored clothing...
Wardrobe Tips for a Professional Head-shot Solid Colors are Best Choose a solid color for your wardrobe. Solid colors create a classic and timeless look that will endure throughout the years. Please avoid patterns, bold stripes, polka-dots, and florals. Try to...