Marketing Your Business with Visuals
We live in an age of visuals and fast-growing technology, where everyone has a high resolution camera in their pocket and can snap and share a photo across the world in a matter of seconds. People have come to expect high quality instant updates on anything and everything. What does this mean for your business and marketing?
Jeff Bullas, who has been featured in Forbes, Inc, NY Times, and Huffington post, explains why visuals are KEY:
“If you have an online store, issue press releases or even just have a Facebook business page, then here are 6 reasons to publish images and photos as part of your business marketing tactics.
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a products image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)”
Who really has time to create all this content and post all these updates? That’s where The Gallery Studios comes in. Owner and artist Steve Poisall has been a professional photographer and business owner for over 30 years. The studio is located conveniently just outside Downtown Tampa in charming Hyde Park. We make it easy for you to communicate your business message with visuals.
Talk to us today about improving your visual marketing assets. Call us at 813-254-9575 or drop us an email.